Links

Friday, February 16, 2018

Laptop is everything for me

I never owned a television ever since I start working in year 2007 after graduated.
Fortunately, all my working place provide me with a laptop that enable me to do my work on the move. And to bring home for me to use to unwind by watching downloaded cartoons and movies.
Last time, the laptop table is near my single bed. Since I sometimes get work call 12 midnight for submission before 1 am during my time working in Siemens [1]. Which I don't mind as long as I can be at home. Since last time I do spend more that 15 hours time in my 11th floor office πŸ˜….

But this kind of sleeping arrangement only suits unique person and non violent sleeper πŸ˜…. For those who toss and turn wildly during their sleeping time, it is not advisable to follow this kind of arrangement.
My sleeping companion everyday without fail 😊.

I am able to enjoy movies on my laptop to unwind. The laptop is sufficient enough for me than a television πŸ˜….

The kind of table I prefer to owned later. Would be more comfortable to use πŸ˜‰.
Since I owned a queen bed in my room, I decided to upgrade the laptop location to be at my side. With this arrangement, I am able to do my work and also sleep while watching movies on the laptop. Talk about comfort and convenient. Despite I have a huge working desk in my room πŸ˜….
Yes, a lot of my friend were quite surprised to know I never owned a television. They were also sympathized on the lack of television of mine. Get it last 2015. But a laptop does provide me enough entertainment for me to unwind. Especially when have internet at homeπŸ˜‰.

Till then, have fun unwind by watching your favorite movies before sleeping.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment