Links

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Lawn mowing activity this evening

As engineer in practice, I need to do and apply all the knowledge that I have during this kind of economy condition. Therefore, this is the look of the lawn that I manage the mowing process and clean up. It is corner lot size 10"x 65"+2"x 6" land area that need to be mowed.
The look before mowing session.

Rubbish inside the drainage area.
 The look after mowing process.
Summary of the work that being given to the owner for work finish report of mine.



Better condition that the first mowing session which leads to 8 huge plastic rubbish bags [1]. This evening only 1 huge plastic rubbish bag and 5 small blue rubbish bags.
Till then, have fun in mowing your lawn. Or can engage me for such service 😉 [2].

References:
[1] The look of the same house during first mowing session last April 2017 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/lawn-cleaning-service-that-i-offer-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment