Links

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Very soft and delicious pulut kuning and rendang daging for my supper last night

I am very lucky to know new neighbour last week. Yesterday she cook pulut kuning and rendang daging for small kenduri doa selamat getting into new house.
She packed some of them for me. Which I immediately eat it after reach home yesterday late due to road block near to the entrance to my housing area.
The road block in yellow box. They check inside of cars thoroughly like searching for something.

Heaven does exist in earth food. Very delicious.
This neighbour of mine do organize cooking class every Friday. She also can take order for pulut kuning, variety of sponge cake, kuih talam (ubi, keledek, durian, lapis) and also bingka (ubi, keledek).
I need to take advantage to learn to cook pulut kuning from her before it is too late.
Till then, have fun sharing food with your neighbour 😋.

No comments:

Post a Comment