Links

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Already 1 year passed ever since my last organic tomato harvest

I saw this memories pop up in my facebook timeline this morning. Hardly to believe it has been 1 year already since I posted this picture in my facebook [1].
This is picture from my organic tomato post last 20 February 2017 [2].
I manage to even sell the pretty organic tomato to admin in FKE office last time [2]. I am very proud with the look of my pretty and juicy tomatoes 😉. 
To all those who despise seeing my smiling looks posing with my organic crops, I would suggest them to listen to Taylor Swift song: Shake It Off [3]. As haters will always hate you, but you can do choose to shake them off in any ways and means that you like. Please be proud of your organics crops 😉.

I might consider to plant tomato again in future. If only time permits me to do so 😅.

Till then, have fun in gardening at home 😍.

References:
[1] Harvesting my organic tomato last 15 February 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/02/harvesting-my-tomatoes-today-and-tasting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment