Links

Sunday, February 18, 2018

3,442 gm for 5 unit organic papayas today

I just able to muster my strength to pluck the ripe organic papaya from the tree today. Need high concentration, agility, balancing and strength for such task. Since the tree already becoming very tall and I do step on second last steps from my 10 steps ladder just now.
Sharing with resident community (RC) who assist open handover counter today.

I have put pricing in the picture to assist my neighbour and friend to choose the organic papaya that they want. 
So far, those who have tasted my organic papaya normally will purchase it each time I post the daily harvest in my blog. 
To be frank, I never force others to grow or even buy organic foods. So please don't be mistaken or get wrong interpretation when I share my organic crops.
I do hope that by sharing my organic gardening approach and crops could help to assist others. Especially those have experienced critical diseases which makes them opt for organic foods.

Till then, be safe while harvesting your crops at home 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment