Links

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The congested look of outside view at P19a FKE administration office with students for insert delete session

The congested look of outside view at P19a FKE administration office with students for insert delete session. 
The look of the P19a FKE administration office from outside.
The inside look of P19a FKE administration office which is full packed with students.
Side view of P19a FKE administration office.
Close up on the side view of P19a FKE administration office.
The outside look of P19a FKE administration office.
Students on the parking area outside of P19a FKE administration office.
I am really surprised to know that the current system of class scheduling is using Artificial Intelligence (AI). As I think more than 10 students already coming into my lab to drop Digital Systems subject from my lecturer. Since their schedule clash with others subject that they take.
That should not arise if the scheduling system using Artificial Intelligence (AI). Or maybe the Artificial Intelligence (AI) that they use not intelligent enough 😏. That is the only conclusion that I could make based on the situation from above pictures.
Like last time, I also do many insert delete on my schedule. And I do score in EMT subject last time after I manage to take Dr Norazan class. He is the best in teaching EMT subject during my degree time in UTM. Basically, I have no issue if the class schedule clash. I can easily manage my own custom class schedule in insert delete session.
Till then, for the students, do have fun in rearranging your class schedule by yourself, manually 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment