Links

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Current weight of my pumpkin that still attached on the plant = 1,814 gm only

The look of my organic pumpkin that still attached on the plant today. Where I also put the pumpkin that I have harvested last week beside it for comparison purpose as requested by many [1]. Which I found as advantage as easier for me to weigh the pumpkin regardless it still attached to the plant. Unlike of it climb fences and etc.
The look of my current pumpkin.
I know, it is a lot easier to buy pumpkin in the market. However there is no guarantee that those pumpkin free from chemical fertilizer and chemical pesticide.

Inorganic foods are out in the market, as the cheaper and more affordable variety. But not many people are aware of the fact that minor savings in the short run can land you with a long and elaborate bill after some years. Traces of pesticides in these foods can risk you with serious diseases like Alzheimer's [2]. 
Not to mention other kind of disease and sickness such as cancer, fibroid, cysts, extra testosterone hormone in woman and so on. The list does go on.

Till then, have fun enjoying your home grown pumpkin at home 😉.

References:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-pumpkin-harvest-today-1037-gm.html
[2] https://doctor.ndtv.com/living-healthy/top-5-foods-that-increase-alzheimers-risk-1807834

No comments:

Post a Comment