Links

Thursday, February 22, 2018

My review on Kenwood Multi Cooker CP 335 model

I bought this multi cooker last time when I am renting in Taman Tun Dr Ismail in 2010. That time, the house have no cooking appliances such as stove and gas tank. Only have 2 door fridge, kettle and sandwich maker.
Since I have been cooking in my previous rental place, would be hard for me not to be able to cook even burger patty. Therefore, I decided to look for a multi cooker for such purpose. That time, I went to Tropicana Mall, which is just less than 10 km from my rental place. After looking around, I decided to buy this Kenwood Multi Cooker model CP 335.

Specification of the Kenwood Multi Cooker model CP 335 [1]:
- Able to fry, steam, grill, make steamboat
- Capacity: 3.8 liter
- 1500 - 1730 W

My dear old yet still working Kenwood Multi Cooker CP 335.

Front view.

Credit to this website [1]

Credit to this website [1]


Verdict:
The device works well. Just that have to monitor the heat strength. Especially when cook rice. Since it has no timer like normal rice cooker. If not, you will end up with burned rice. It is also very tricky to cook rice. Since the device is wider than normal size. You have to be creative to cook rice with it.
I have cook rice, fried rice, make chicken porridge, fried burger patty, make French toast, fry keropok, fry keropok lekor, make steamed fish Black Pomfret (bawal hitam) and many more [2].
Overall, I am really satisfied with my purchase. The device still works properly until now. Almost 8 years already. It does helps a lot each time when the gas tank empty at home.

Now, this model of multi cooker no longer being produced. Already obsolete and replaced with newer and more sophisticated ones.

Till then, have fun using your kitchen assist appliance to cook at home 😉.

Reference:
[1] The look of the Kenwood Multi Cooker CP 335 https://fjb.kaskus.co.id/product/52314aa93c118e910c000003/multi-fungsi-cooker-merk-kenwood-cp-335/
[2] Making steamed Black Pomfret fish (ikan bawal hitamhttps://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/04/healthy-cooked-black-pomfret-bawal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment