Links

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Making herbal drink using my good old mini multi cooker

I think I bought this multi cooker last 2014. Cause I do remember one of the student in my lab using it to cook maggie.
Since I am not feeling too well this morning with bloating stomach and cramps all over my body, I decided to make a herbal drink to ease the pain.
Below is how I make my herbal drink.
I boil water using my mini multi cooker. Then I pour the hot boiled water on the herbs in my mug. Then I add some honey. After that, I just need to wait the herbal drink to cool off before start consume it.
Please take note that you need to use non metal material when making a herbal drink. That is why I didn't boil the herbs inside the multi cooker. I just use the hot boiled water from it. Then mixing the herbs in my mug and my plastic spoon.

Till then, have fun in making herbal drink at home 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment