Links

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Managing my noon drowsiness with a cup of 434 coffee

I am having massive drowsiness since yesterday when the morning is reaching afternoon. Since I have to be on duty for the handover access card counter, necessary step is needed to ensure I am fully awake to be on the promised place on time [1].
The look of the brewed coffee. I put 1 table spoon of honey instead of sugar for 2 table spoon coffee and 80 ml hot boiled water.
The 1 kg packaging stock of mine.


My precious 434 coffee in 1 kg packaging.

I prefer this kind of coffee since it have the old vintage coffee taste I have drink before. Kind like a nostalgic taste. Plus, this kind of coffee didn't give me any headache. Unlike when after I drink a nescafe.
Till then, have fun enjoying a cup of coffee that you like 😉.

Reference:
[1] Handover access card to Taman Pulai Hijauan residents https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/access-card-handover-in-taman-pulai_17.html
[2] 434 coffee Muar website https://www.saikee.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment