Links

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Remembering my ex high school classmate in Sekolah Menengah Tun Aminah SPM 2000

I have been studying in Sekolah Menengah Tun Aminah (all girl school) from year 1996 until 2000 since form 1 until form 5.
I am a prefect from year 1998 until 2000 from form 4 until form 5. I still remember Head of prefect that time is my ex high school classmate = Mrs Rosdiyana binti Hisam. She is a very hard working person which she collapse during one of morning assembly last time. Where our discipline teacher, Miss Norlina manage to catch her right before she fell down.

List of my ex high school class mate that I could still remember their full name and short name. I think around 30 of us in a class last time, if I am not mistaken):
- Rosdiyana binti Hisam (Ros) - Head of prefect
- Nurul Fitriah (Fit)
- Hardiyana binti Mohd Samsi (Ard)
- Kamilah (Ila) - sexy prefect
- Nurul Huda binti Ateh (Ude)
- Nurul Baizura (Bai)
- Nurul Asma (Semah)
- Nurul Mueizah (Muez) - class representative that time
- Ili Syazwani binti Ishak (Ili) - prefect
- Rabi'ah Salwa binti Ismail (Bia)
- Nurul Huda binti Abd Rahman (Nurul) - prefect
- Azura Bajuri (Bad)
- Nor Farhana binti Oman (Ana)
- Saidah Hamizah
- Amizahani (Ami)
- Fauziah (Gee)
- Suzana binti Shariff
- Shikin ?*not sure correct or not
- Nor Azreen ?*not sure correct or not

The one only in form 4 class :
- Ilmiah binti Bakri (Amy)

I think got one of the class mate already passed away during my second year in UTM: Haniza binti Jamal if not mistaken.

Kindly advise if I missed out others name. If have picture, would be good if can furnish it to me.

Till then, have fun re-calling the name of all your ex high school class mate 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment