Links

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Remembering my ex matrix classmate in Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka (KMM) session 2001-2001

I went to Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka (KMM) or Melaka Matriculation College (MMC) in Londang, Melaka after my SPM from year 2001 until 2002 = 1 year only. My batch is the first batch 1 year matriculation program that time. Basically we are the first guinea pig batch on 1 year matriculation program. Overall, we are the third batch program in KMM.
At that time the second batch program senior still left 2 semester in the matriculation. Since they are the last batch of 2 year program.
The senior that time really despise our batch. As when they finish their program, they have to compete with our batch for university placement. Since we are only 1 year program. Regardless, it is not our fault. It is the result of top high level management experiment to our batch.

List of my classmate that I am still remember their name:
- Azizul bin Ismail (Gjoe)
- Ayu Salfarina binti Yusof (Ayu)
- Nur Akmar binti Jamil (Qmar)
- Norazha bin Zaidi (Gayah)
- Mohd Fauzi bin Zanil (Pojiee)
- Ahmad Fariz Abd Rahim
- Mohd Fazri
- Nurul Huda binti Abd Rahman (Nurul)
- Ina ?Unable to recall their full name
- Rahimah (Im)
- Ina ?Unable to recall their full name
- Siti Musliha (CT Mus)
- Raihana (Nana)
- Nur Suffiah binti Jamel

Hopefully I am able to get feedback from others to finish up the name list and their current work location later along with older pictures of theirs. Since mine most already burn out during my Mum's house perish in fire year 2013 last time [1].

Reference:
[1] my Mum's house perish in fire year 2013 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2015/03/the-loss-of-your-beloved-ones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment