Links

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Turning my smartphone to be a smart working assistance device in daily basis

I have done so many works using just my smartphone since I start using them in late 2010. That time I am just using it fully for my emails, editing word documents, editing pictures, scanning documents and etc. I even able to use it as navigating device while I am driving in Sabah in year 2010. Where I am able to drive myself to One Borneo shopping mall after dropping off my sister to Queen Elizabeth hospital in Kota Kinabalu. Talk about how convenient smartphone is that time 😉. Which helps to prevent me from the urge of buying navigation device like Papago and Garmin that were very popular last time [1,2].

Now, I even able to edit my word documents no matter I am away from my laptop. I can even print the word document to pdf file. Update my blog post and make new entry in a whim whenever I get the idea. Selfie is a must. Taking pictures of my plants and cats is something unavoidable. I can also share documents in my laptop with others regardless I am away from my laptop anytime, anywhere. I can show how to do such in my smartphone short course. Which I will update when is the short course later in my next entry.

To be frank, my smartphone is more like mini laptop of mine. That shows how powerful the device is. Regardless it is just a Samsung J7 Prime and not an iPhone 6 😐 [3]. Well, I have to fully utilise the smart device that I can afford to have. If not, it will be a dumb phone instead of smartphone if only being used to send sms, make calls, uploading pictures plus status in Facebook, uploading pictures in Instagram and chat via Whatsapp only. Some more, you have paid so much money for the device and it will be such a waste not to make it as smart as it already is 😆.
My precious Samsung J7 Prime, the one that in the hand of sales person.
Last time when I am using Samsung Note 3 Neo in year 2014, I am able to read journals, conference papers and thesis in my pen drive while I am commuting by bus towards my university that time. Which I found very convenient as I am still able to power up my smartphone using power bank. Unlike if I am using my laptop. I would need to charge the laptop battery using direct power supply as normal phone power bank have no sufficient power to charge up my laptop battery.

You can cut off exploring time by learning those tips and tricks in my short course. Especially on how to make your smartphone to be smart working assistance device.

Till then, have fun exploring the smart features in your smartphone 😉.

Reference:
[2] Garmin navigation device history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garmin

No comments:

Post a Comment