Links

Monday, February 19, 2018

Good kitchen's assist appliances in my girlfriends house

I am spending my morning at my girlfriend's house this morning after tending after my errands at home.
She cooks nasi lemak for few more friends to hang out till noon.
It is very delicious 😋.

Accident occur here: one of my girlfriend's friend hand phone falls into the gap under this heavy marble table.
The kid on the top left is trying to fish out his mother's phone from the gap under the heavy marble table.
The friend whose phone went into the gap under the heavy marble table.
All pictures above credit to my girlfriend's facebook (Fb) page 😉. I didn't put her Fb link here to respect her privacy 😉.

She pack some for my colleagues in lab.
The packed fish sausage (keropok lekor) and nasi lemak.
I manage to taste this lovely coffee brewed in her place. It really helps in keeps me awake for my work this evening.
What I love the most to see is her kitchen's assist appliances. Which both I have put in my wish list.
The top one: Phillips pressure cooker.
The bottom one: Tefal rice cooker.
She cook her nasi lemak using the Tefal rice cooker.

*I revised the word from kitchen's aid appliances to kitchen's assist appliances since too many thought it is KitchenAid brand. Haiyo, simple words give very huge difference.

I prefer to use kitchen's assist appliances since these appliances is not the basic ones every kitchen need to have. It is just more like extra effort to get faster and better cooked home meal outcome. Merely from my point of view. Please ignore them if you feel it is not necessary. Just that I love to imagine having them with me on daily basis 😉.

Till then, have fun in spending your time with your girlfriends 😉.

Reference:
[1] My girlfriend's daughter enjoying the sweetness of my organic papaya http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/the-look-of-my-girlfriend-daughter.html
[2] My activity plucking my organic papaya before going to my girlfriend's as my coming to her house gift http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/4453-gm-for-6-unit-organic-papayas.html
[3] The correct KitchenAid brand https://www.kitchenaid.com/major-appliances/

No comments:

Post a Comment