Links

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Dell showing his gangster charm to neighbour Finnish Spitz dog

I let Dell roam free while cleaning up. Then, when I look out for him. He already roam quite far and was staring at the neighbour Finnish Spitz dog by the time I arrive.
The dialo that I created from my perspective. As I do not possesed any telepathy to read what actually they think that time.

It seems like the dog wants to be friend with Dell. As he immediately run after me when I carry Dell on my shoulder. But immediately backed away and went into the house gate when I scare him off.

Dell is truly follow his Mommy footsteps. To have courage facing a huge opponent despite his small features. Well, Dell know he have sharp claw. He always sharpen his claw each time he is let roam free from his cage.

Till then, please make sure the safety of your cat when let them free 😉.

Reference:
[1] Finnish Spitz dog in wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Spitz

No comments:

Post a Comment