Links

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Throwback on my self make up during wedding reception of my cousin

Me and my other cousins, my aunts and uncles were attending one of other cousin wedding last time in June 2011. I am unable to remember the wedding location.
This entry is solely on how I put on my own make up last time. Despite still lots to learn.

Love the light effect in this picture.

I am using contact lenses and false eyelashes this time.
I do think I still look good despite I still do not know how to do my eyebrows and even shading.
Well, I cannot say I learn about false lashes from whom. In order to protect her best interest in sharing such beautiful information to me😉.
Thanks to her, I am able to wear false lashes neatly.
The look before  we went home after the event.
Despite I have lack of tools and skills this time, I am still able to pull off a good make up application nicely. All thanks to my good skincare regime and good skin condition that time.
Till then, have fun in putting your own make up for an event, wedding reception and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment