Links

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Breakfast for today: nasi lemak with boiled egg and sambal hitam and 434 coffee

I am having nasi lemak leftover from yesterday lunch as my breakfast today [1].
The complete looks of my breakfast: nasi lemak, boiled eggs, sambal hitam and 434 coffee.
I use 3 of my mini cooker to make it.
The looks of my 3 precious mini cooker.
I used my mini multi cooker to boil water to make my 434 coffee [2]. Then I use my lunch box to get hard boiled eggs as my nasi lemak side dish [3]. The sambal hitam I just take from my fridge and ready to be eaten with warmed nasi lemak in my cute travel cooker [4,5].
I like using my mini cookers since it eliminates the need for me to use my kitchen utensils. Since all of them have timer and easily to leave while I do my works with ease of mind.
I personally strongly suggest for a single person or even just married couple to at least own these 3 babies. As they really help when you rent in a non cooking area or house or hostel or even office with no pantry.
Till then, have a full and nice breakfast ahead 😍.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment