Links

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Ceramic bowl with lid to complement my travel lunch box today.

I wanted to make some herbal concontion today. Since I need to make it in the lab, I decided to get 1 ceramic bowl to be used in the existing travel lunch box in lab [1]. I succesfully get one with 2 lids. It fits perfectly in my travel lunch box.
Total weight is 991 gm. Dimension: 12.5 cm (height) x 12.5 cm (diameter). Able to accomodate up to 1 liter capacity/quantity.
Seems like it would fit 6 liter Elba pressure cooker nicely [9].
Easy to bring for travel.
Close up look of my 3 tier travel lunch box.
The ceramic bowl snuggle perfectly in the travel lunch box.






Total weight of the ceramic bowl with both lids = 991 gm.
It has been almost 5 years I have been using this travel lunch box of mine [1]. I like using it as it has auto off features. No worries of burning food.
I have even cook lots of meal using it. Some of them are:
  • Steamed chocolate cake in Digital System class last 21 June 2016 [2].
  • Steamead pau last 31 March 2018 [3]
  • Hard boiled eggs last 17 March 2018 [4]
  • Bingka roti last 29 July 2018 [5]
  • Pumpkin cake last 9 February 2018 [6]
  • Warming up frozen fried mee and eggs sambal last 17 March 2018 [7]
  • Apam nasi last 6 April 2018 [8]
Can also order from me if interest with this ceramic bowl at price RM 50 excluding delivery at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com
Till then, have fun in cooking good food using travel lunch box in your work place and home😉.

References:
[2] Cooking steamed chocolate cake in Digital System class last 21 June 2016 
[7] Warming up fried mee and eggs sambal last 17 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/warming-up-frozen-leftover-food-for.html

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete