Links

Friday, June 22, 2018

My make up look last time using beauty blender sponge.

I do use damp beauty blender or make up sponge to put on my foundation last time. The outcome is pretty. Especially when I amusing full coverage foundation such as Kryolan Supra, Kryolan TV Stick, Kryolan Ultra Foundation Stick and etc [1].
Just that I need to immediately wash the used damp beauty blender or make up sponge and leave it to dry. Which I found such a hassle when I am in a rush and less energy like my current conditions.

Taken 28 June 2016:


My selfie look after reach breakfast place.
I am using a highlight on my cupid bow in this picture. Really following the instagram look this time.


The selfie in the car before driving to breakfast place.



Taken 1 August 2016:
I myself love this simple awake look of mine.


Taken 2 August 2016:

The look of my make up bag last time.
I also put on mascara as my basic essential in my make up application in order to get fresh awake look. However, I have stop using them since their life span is shorter. Especially when the previous chemical eye remover irritates my eyes. I now focus more in using eyeliner or matte eye shadow only despite have using oil removing make up technique.
I have change a lot in the way of applying make up in my daily basis. In order to custom it based on the limitation such as time and energy. That is why I focus more in my skincare routine. As certain days, I only have the energy to use compact powder with SPF and a lip stain 😊. That is me. Since it is not easy handling a large amount of plants, taking care of cats, my workload, my part time works and my hormone outbreak. It is tough, but somehow I am still able to manage them all despite the workload.
At least, I have experience such extensive make up look application last time.

Till then, have fun in adapting your daily make up look with your current workload 😉.

References:
[1] My look after using Kryolan Ultra Foundation Stick http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-review-and-look-today-using-kryolan.html
[2] My look after using Kryolan Ultra foundation http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-review-on-foundation-kryolan-ultra.html
[3] My look using Kryolan TV Stick foundation http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-sweat-proof-make-up-for-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment