Links

Friday, June 1, 2018

My make up look last time with eye shadows and contact lens.

This pictures is taken last 16 May 2014. That time I was traveling to UMP Pekan, Pahang for my early stage of Master studies. Just want to show you my make up look during traveling last time.
The make up look after finish putting them on in the morning around 8 am.
 I am using reddish pink eye shadow on my eyes. I still have not mastered eyebrows at this moment. I do put on light eyeliner.


 The look around 8.35 am while riding friends car to go breakfast before to UMP Pekan, Pahang campus.




My look after breakfast around 9.30 am.
Can see this time my lipstick already fading out. Still the rest of make up still remains. Pictures here taken using my previous Samsung Galaxy S4 [1].

Till then, have fun in looking back your previous make up application pictures.

Reference:
[1] https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/list-of-phone-that-i-used-through-out.html

No comments:

Post a Comment