Links

Saturday, December 2, 2017

My look for neighbour's son wedding event

I just use simple make up look since the event were held at my neighbour house. The house is just after 5 houses from mine.
I only manage to take selfie before went out and join my other nighbour to go there together. Too busy talking and mingle around once arrive.
List of the item that I used is in the picture
Think I manage to get a youthful look with this make up. If you compare with my profile picture that being taken in 2013 I think, you are able to see the difference regardless same shawl technique ๐Ÿ˜Š Basically I think manage to achieve my target ๐Ÿ˜‰ Since I am not that young anymore. Therefore, need quite intensive skincare steps to prep my skin in order to achieve a quite youthful look.

To be frank, I just used 1 hand only to do all the work for the look. Since another hand is used to hold my magnifying mirror. As I have long sighted vision deficiency and the sucker to my magnifying mirror sometimes didn't stuck on very well. Which already leads for it to fall and crack early November 2017. Regardless, I have glue it and the mirror still good to be used. Need to make do with all I have in the current economy condition๐Ÿ˜“
The look of the cracked mirror of mine. Fortunately still good to be used despite the crack ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Till the, have fun in putting on make up for event๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment