Links

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

My current massage oil for my aching body after gardening works.

These are among my current massage oil that I have used since 2011. The brand name is Minyak Urut Serai Wangi. 2 types  or version of it. Which is hot and cold.

Hot type:
This is not suitable for sensitive skin. For me, it does give fast relief. Especially when I am having very aching body after an activity that require physical strength. Such as gardening.


There are 2 cold types:
The first one.
Second one with lime extract. I prefer this one as I love the lime scent over citronella.

Normally, I will use the cold type instead of hot. As I want to protect my skin despite the fast relief effect that I am able to get from the hot type. Prevention is better than cure.
Regardless some people said, young people smells like Dior and Chanel. Older people smells massage oil. I prefer to sooth my aching joints and muscle. As sooth joints and muscle contribute a lot for my deep and uninterrupt sleep. I do cherish my sleep more😅.
Till then, have fun in using good scented  and fast relief massage oil😉💪.

No comments:

Post a Comment