Links

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Unboxing pressure cooker and assist in testing it to cook my frozen marinated chicken.

I immediately teach my boss how to use the received 6 liter pressure cooker after he unboxed it himself. He bought it in order to cook tender meat less than 1 hour. As his teeth no longer strong as before due to ageing process😅.
The look of tender chicken meat after 15 minutes.
Makes it worth the effort be an engineering consultant and QA QC for this pressure cooker purchase. As I also get to eat freshly cooked food😉.

Unboxing process:






Testing (cooking) process:
He choose function/mode Chicken P15. Well, the frozen marinated chicken finished cooking after 20 minutes.



Can engage my service if interested to buy this kind of pressure cooker.

Additional effort by me:
I add marks so that my customer able to know the correct way to put the lid and locked for cooking.

As my service includes:
  • Make survey of pressure cooker based on you need and budget
  • Capacity. As there are options on the pressure cooker capacity based on your usage such as 2 liter (suitable for 1-2 persons), 3 liter (suitable for 2-4 persons), 6 liter (suitable for 4-8 persons) and 8 liter (suitable for 6-10 persons). Like here, I suggested to my customer to take 6 liter unit/type based on his family of 6
  • Test the pressure cooker after being received
  • Make scanned softcopy of the manual for easy reference when on the move and when the hardcopy is missing
  • To show steps and proper way to clean up after each cooking session. Especially the lid part
  • How to cool based on the function/mode in the pressure cooker. As this one does not have function/mode meat, unlike Elba. Still can cook meat using function/mode tendon. I have even make effort looking for cooking recipe for this particular pressure cooker. Since very general descriptions or instructions given in the manual
Basically, it is one complete service package. But such services does not comes for free😊. To get everything like above services for free would only means that you have to do it all by yourself💪.

The purchased 6 liter pressure cooker:
  • Get 1 non stick pot
  • Get additional stainless steel pot
  • Get additional steamer rack
  • Get rice scoop
  • Get measuring cup

The functions in the pressure cooker:
  • Soup
  • Chicken
  • Beans/tendons. Can also use this for meat
  • Fish
  • Rice
  • Porridge
  • Steam
  • Cake

Definitely have extra 2 more modes compare to the pressure cooker Elba EPC 6000 SS that I have used [2]. Means, can bake bingka ubi with this pressure cooker using the steam function😋.

My boss really happy to cook using the stainless steel pot. As he have no worries to fish out the cooked chicken using metal spoon. Since it won't scratch the stainless steel pot. Suitable for his usage at home. As his kids still not used using non metal utensils for non stick dishware. As most pressure cooker comes with non stick pot. Where it tends to get scratches easier when fall in hands of ignorant user. Happens to my non stick pan last time in rental house. I am really blessed to stay on my own house now.
Similar look to mine last time. Credit to [4].

Till then, have fun test cooking with pressure cooker in your work place😋.

References:
[1] The look of the received pressure cooker for my client today https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-received-pressure-cooker-package.html
[2] My verdict on pressure cooker after using Elba EPC 6000SS https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-verdict-after-frequent-usage-of.html
[3] Reason of my current obsession in using  electric pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/about-my-current-obsession-in-using.html
[4] The look of scratches on this person non stick pan after getting new roomates https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/24-outrageous-photos-that-are-like-a-red-rag-to-a-bull-645010/

No comments:

Post a Comment