Links

Saturday, January 26, 2019

My simple yet healty food recipe for unwell condition: steamed Campbell chicken soup with fresh organic bendi

I cook Campbell chicken soup in my lunch box [1]. Simply just throw everything in. At the last step, I add freshly harvested organic bendi (okra/ladyfinger). Simple yet tasty and good of nutritients.
The look of the cooked simple dish.
 The used ingredients and process:


Poke open the can lid using this foldable small knife of mine.


Bendi is added at the last stage.
Since I prefer slightly crunchy taste of it.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good hot simple meal whenever you are under the weather.

Reference:
[1] My lunch box last 21 February 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/02/lunch-box-for-fresh-and-healthy-food.html

No comments:

Post a Comment