Links

Monday, June 18, 2018

Andrographis paniculata (hempedu bumi) plant in my home.

The look of Andrographis paniculata (hempedu bumi) plant in my home.



To be frank, I do prefer close up pictures like this for image recognition process. Being a human, I am not capable to do image detection when given pictures were out of focus, too far away and unable to see the characteristics of both flowers and leaves.

Please be rational when asking others assistant for plant detection process. If not, better make your own image recognition algorithm to assist you in such process.

I was given this picture to guess whether it is Andrographis paniculata (hempedu bumi) plant as per the one I have at home in above picture.
The given picture for me to guess.
No circled area, no arrow and etc from the given picture by this person. I also do not know if good algorithm able to assist in such image recognition task.
The picture even distorts when I zoom in to try make a guess.

I think the first 2 steps to do when asking others to guess your plant picture is:
1) Take a focused close up and clear pictures like I do above. As a clear view on the characteristics and texture of the leaves and flower is crucial to determine the plant. Could enroll in photography class for such matter.
2) Make sure to mark the plant with circle and arrow for better assist others to guess. Please be considerate to others also.

If not, I might ask Dell to entertain such request.

Such people really unbelievable despite they are having higher qualification. Maybe that is why many villains have higher qualification. As they like to torture others.

Disclaimer:
I never have mind reading skills or ever learn to read others mind. Not even have the telepathy skills or even mentalism.
But I will be in mental hospital if entertaining more on this nonsense request.

Till then, do practice to take good pictures of your plants at home😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment