Links

Thursday, June 28, 2018

My bare face make up with only VCO and lip matte.

The look of my face last Thursday without any make up on. I just put virgin coconut oil (VCO) and True Matte Moist by True Capture code Baby Gia (vibrant dark pink colour). Nothing more. I always make sure to put on at least virgin coconut oil (VCO) as it also have SPF 4. Better play safe.



Closer look without my glasses.
I have been using bentonite clay mask and white clay mask regularly in my skincare regime [1,2]. Despite my clear skin conditions, I still have quite a dark eye bags there. Well, I need to work my way progressively bit by bit.

Till then, have fun in taking care of your skin with your skincare regime 😉.

References:
[1] The look of my skin after using bentonite clay mask https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-look-of-my-skin-after-using.html

No comments:

Post a Comment