Links

Friday, June 1, 2018

My make up look for running errands today.

I am accompanying my friend to run some errands today. 


Difference of the back ground for these 2 pictures:
The picture on the left with blurry background. While the picture on the right is with clearer background.
I accidentally turn on depth effect in my phone. The reason why Dell's picture very blur yesterday [1].
My ready face while waiting for my companion to come within 1 hour before outing time.
I manage to lay down for almost 30 minutes for rest before my friend arrived.
I am the type that make sure to be ready at least 1 or 2 hours before I went out. That is why I always ask my friend the exact time to go out. So that I will be ready by the time my friend arrived. Since I like to put on fresh look face with make up. I even manage to put on my facial clay mask before the make up application [2]. So that I will be able to get smooth make up application. Well, I have to put extra effort to maintain a good skin condition. Which is not easy due to my ageing skin.
A practice that I always make sure my friends and companion well aware and familiar with me. If this part is not fulfilled, they will have to wait for a long time for me to be ready. Which I have let them taste such. As a lesson to be learned. 

Dell also well aware in such practice. Which makes him always wait patiently for me to be free and available from tending after my plants.

List of product used for this make up look:
Base:  Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ [3].
Foundation: Maybelline Clearsmooth-All in One BB Stick with SPA 21 PA+++ in code 02 Natural[4].
Eyebrows: Maybelline Eye Studio 36 Hours Gel Liner [5].
Blusher: Sivanna colours Mat Fleur Cheecks code 03 [6].
Shading: Eyebrow pallet from Cosway [6].
Lips: Matte Pigment Gloss - Color Matte Pigment Gloss: BAZAAR [7].

Till then, have fun in putting on fresh look make up for running errands😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment