Links

Monday, June 4, 2018

The good growth of my organic papaya tree outside my house.

Seems like the papaya I plant outside of my house now bearing plenty of fruits. Plus, it bears fruits faster and less taller compare to the ones I plant inside my house compound. Seems like my new formula works.
My selfie with my organic papaya yesterday.
The abundance look of the organic papaya fruits.
The look of the papaya flowers and fruit buds last Saturday.


The flower bud quite huge in size.
Yesterday harvest of organic papaya from trees planted inside my house compound. Which is the same species.
1,176 gm. The heaviest so far from this species.
Seems like my organic fertilizer care works to make it grow heavier😊.
976 gm. The normal heaviest weight that this species could achieve previously.
I can't seem to remember when I started to plant the papaya tree. But for sure, more than 5 months and less than 1 year😅. Maybe few weeks after 8 September 2017, after planting soursop plant [1].Will need to dig around later for its older pictures.

I have few of this type of papaya offspring at home. 1 offspring around 4 feet tall RM 15 per unit.

Till then, have fun in planting various type of papaya at home😉.

Reference:
[1] https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/digging-sweet-potatoes-at-home-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment