Links

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My review on Zoeva Rose Golden Vol 2 Luxury set

I like my Zoeva Rose Golden Vol 2 brush set for my daily usage compare to my extensive Zoeva Luxe Complete set  [4]. I even deep clean the brushes before I start using them on my face [1].
Type of brushes that come in the set.

For me, this is how I used the brushes despite the listed use in the website [1]:
Face:
104 Buffer: Applies and blends foundation, powder and mineral makeup.
109 Luxe Face Paint: Applies and blends contour products blusher and bronzer.
126 Luxe Cheek Finish: Applies and blends blush powder, bronzer and highlighter.
I just like to use separate brush for blusher and powder. In order to avoid my face looks all red in colour if I use the same brush to powder my face after putting on my blusher 😉.

Eyes:
226 Smudger: Blends eyeshadow and kohl eyeliner along the lash line.
228 Luxe Crease: Blends and shades eyeshadow in the crease, blend contour.
234 Luxe Smoky Shader: Shades and blends with a smoky effect.
317 Wing Liner: Creates detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing, applies powder and gel eyebrow products. Just perfect for me to do a good eyebrows. Still need lots of practice to make a perfect wing.
322 Brow Line: Flawlessly applies cream and powder eyebrow products, applies eyeshadow and eyeliner along the lash line.

Face: 104 Buffer*, 109 Luxe Face Paint, 126 Luxe Cheek Finish.
Eyes: 226 Smudger*, 228 Luxe Crease, 234 Luxe Smoky Shader, 317 Wing Liner*, 322 Brow Line*
* pure synthetic hair.

Close up of the brushes bristle look [1]:


Things that I get from the set:
- 8 rose golden brushes + 1 rose golden Brush Clutch Large Bag Size: 24 x 18 cm

I really suggested this make up brush set for beginner. As it just nice enough to fulfill my simple daily make up application needs. It also not scratchy. Really worth the investment for such tool.

Till then, have fun in applying make up with a good make up brush.

*Pictures credit to Sephora website [1].

References:
[1] Zoeva Rose Golden Vol 2 Luxury set from Sephora website https://www.sephora.my/products/zoeva-rose-golden-vol-2-luxury-set/v/default

No comments:

Post a Comment