Links

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Samsung J7 Prime finally able to turn on.

Basically after 2 months I manage to use back my dear Samsung J7 Prime [1]. Despite all, I myself have to handle all the repair process with the help of few good close ones. Since only I remember the exact date I bought the phone and keeping the receipt and phone box. This is where a good documentation does come in handy.
The service order sheet does not stated what kind of repair being done. Even the sales person of the phone shop where I send my phone for warranty claim do not know. As they send my phone to Samsung service center. Which makes me contact Samsung center online. Turn out that they have change the motherboard.
The Service Order Sheet for my Samsung J7 Prime.
The live chat from Samsung.
The repair process took around 7 days. I send the phone last Wednesday noon and manage to get it by 4.40 pm plus yesterday. What matter the most is the phone is working perfectly after repair.
I am very fortunate to be able to keep even the pictures of buying the phone last time. Which make it much easier to keep track the receipt based in the date. Well, I do take action slow. Since too many things happening and I have incompetent phone (Asus ZenFone 4 A400CG 8GB) to assist me in daily basis.
From here also, I do know the importance of backing up all all your files, data and pictures in daily basis. As you would not get all the data back once the phone being repaired. Which I have been doing everyday after it happens.

Till then, have fun in make daily back up for your phone😉.

References:
[1] Blue screen of my Samsung J7 Prime last 28 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/blue-screen-on-my-samsung-j7-prime.html

No comments:

Post a Comment