Links

Saturday, June 30, 2018

The look of young one that enjoy my home made dodol.

I manage to bring 70 unit of the packed dodol made yesterday to my Aunt's open house today. What makes me feel touched is to see how this young one love eating my home made dodol. Does feel worth my effort to packed the dodol all alone for almost 3 hours early this morning.
Her precious look enjoying my dodol.
The look of me and Dell before leaving the house for the open house.
Manage to clean him up before leave the house.
The look of the jammed road after Sri Pulai Perdana 2 (SPP2) traffic light towards Taman Teratai area.


Me and Dell chilling in the car while Dell enjoys the view.


Till then, have fun enjoying food with your cat as companion during open house 😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment