Links

Friday, June 1, 2018

The look of village rose and rose japan that I have give to my colleague earlier.

I have give my village rose and rose japan last 2 months to my colleague as barter trading for work between us [1,2]. As he wanted to prepare a conducive environment for good insects to come and helps on pollination process later. Maybe that is why I manage to get good pumpkin last time😍 [4]. Which end up as pumpkin cake [5].
The pretty look of my velvety blooming rose village,in red circle among the yellow rose japan in my colleague house.




It is nice to see a healthy look of the given plants in others houses. I myself were given the rose japan by my pretty neighbor. Seems like I am able to share her gift to others. All thanks to her😊.

Till then, have fun in barter trading your crops with others😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment