Links

Monday, June 11, 2018

Attempt making dodol while finishing work at night.

Since Aidil Fitri is nearing and I am still have not cook any cookies yet, I decided to make attempt making dodol. First time in my life making dodol [1].
Close up on the finished look of the dodol.
Manage to make 1,095 gm of dodol.
I have even manage to give around 200 gm of dodol to 2 of my colleagues for them to taste and give review.
So far, the cold taste of the dodol does taste better than the hot one. Since I am still in experimenting stage of getting the best ingredients in making dodol that suits my taste buds.
It took me less than 3 hours to make the dodol.
Adding sugar to the mix.

Putting the pandan leaf.

Mixing process.

The look after mixing process.

Adding glutinous rice flour to the mix.



Ensuring the clumps well mixed.

Using jam mode in the bread maker.

Till then, good luck in making your own dodol for this coming Aidil Fitri.

References:
[1] Definition of Dodol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodol
[2] The look of the packed dodol https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-packed-dodol-for-my-colleagues-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment