Links

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Quite a challenge to recover from food poisoning during Ramadhan.

It took me almost 2 weeks to fully recover. As I experience the first food poisoning on the 2nd last week of Ramadhan. It happens that the kuih that I bought contaminated. What make things worst is for me to have hot goat milk that day. Which makes things even worse. I end up with 2 times diarrhea that night. And 5 times of diarrhea visit to the toilet the next day.
The final blow is my stomach unable to bear the spicy sambal in the bought char kway teow. That leads to quite an incident in the morning of last day of Ramadhan.
Despite my effort to cook home cooked meal, I lost to the bought food in bazar Ramadhan. Maybe my stomach being over sensitive this year. I even stop all dairy products to avoid diarrhea from triggering again.
Seems like I need to try to make my own kuih next time I am craving for one during Ramadhan. 

Till then, be safe during Aidil Fitri celebration food also.

No comments:

Post a Comment