Links

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Making dodol for my aunt's open house today.

My third attempt in making my home made dodol. Start cooking after prayer and feed my cats around 8 pm. Finished cooking around 12.35 am. Start packing 12.45 am. I used my organic home grown pandan leaves for this dodol.
๐Ÿ˜‚
The solidifying dodol in cooling stage.
The look of the early packing process around 12.52 am:
The first 2 packs.

The third one have good triangle shape.

Comparison between 2 of the packed dodol.

The look of the packed dodol by 1.58 am:
Almost half empty.

This is around 74 packs of dodol.
My tired cats waiting for me to finished cooking patiently.



Dell just seems too tired or boring waiting for his Mama to finished working. At least both Dell and Furball being such a good cats by behaving well not to disturb their Mama.

I am using freshly strained coconut milk for this dodol. Using the freshly grated coconut instead of instant coconut milk in the box. I prefer to use traditional ingredients to keep the authenticity of the dodol taste. Despite it take longer time to prepare it. But it does worth it.
The look of coconut milk in process around 8.17 pm.

The look of the strained coconut milk.
I manage to pack 123 units in weight range between 20 to 24 gm per pack.
The look of my 123 unit of dodol packet.

Around 2,972 gm total 123 unit of packed dodol.
This third attempt seems a lot better than first and second one. As the dodol more solid or firm and faster too [1,2].

I am also able to pack faster and less waste. Took me around 3 hours to finished packing them all alone. Guarded and accompanied by my cats only, Dell and Furball. I finished almost 3 am in the morning. Most of the picture heere taken using Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018), 3 GB RAM + 3GB ROM. Testing it before it is handed over to the owner. As usual, me being QA and QC for Android. My typical service last time since in Siemens๐Ÿ˜‚.

Till then, have fun in cooking your own dodol at home ๐Ÿ˜‰.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment