Links

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

My simple make up look yesterday.

My make up look yesterday after Zohor prayer. I tend to put on simple application as I need to rush back to finished my works. As long as I look more alive than my usual zombie tired look 😂.
The look. Sorry for the unfocused picture. On my way back home this time.
Can see the difference a lot compare with my look before lunch [7]. As I do look very haggard in zombie mode after my cat nap 😂. Since I do take off my make up before my cat nap.

Sequence of the applications:
  •  put on egyptian magic cream to prep and moisturise my skin
  • then put on primer
  • Put on cc cream elianto
  • then put on concealer NARS code 04. add on Meiss foundation stick code 01 on my eyebags and around my nose area
  • put on loose powder using Airbrush Powder Wand Brush #108 by IT Cosmetics
  • brush the eyebrows using spoolie on NARS kabuki dual eyebrows with spoolie brush
  • put on eyebrows powder using MAC 263SE to shape eyebrows
  • put on concealer using NARS kabuki dual eyebrows spoolie brush
  • shading nose, under blusher area and jaw line using Airbrush Precision Shadow Brush #112 by IT Cosmetics 
  • put blusher using Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #10 by IT Cosmetics 
  • Lips: True Matte Moist by True Capture code: Coralie. Where it is a lovely suble orange colour. Suits the flowers colour print on my shawl
  • spray fixing spray as final touch
The look of the precious brushes.
I do think the brushes from IT Cosmetics  airbrush essential collection brushes does assist me well in my make up application.

For those who are interested to buy such good make up brushes, can email me personally. So that I am able to assist you to buy them. Part of services that I offer as personal shopper.

Till then, have fun in using a good make up brush to assist in your daily make up application 😉.

References:
[1] Airbrush Precision Shadow Brush #112 https://www.ulta.com/airbrush-precision-shadow-brush-112?productId=xlsImpprod11061156
[3] Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101 https://www.ulta.com/airbrush-blurring-foundation-brush-101?productId=xlsImpprod11061076

No comments:

Post a Comment