Links

Saturday, June 16, 2018

My blog writing journey.

I started my blog writing journey via wordpress platform in May 2014 [1]. Then I shifted to blogspot in October 2014 due to certain features that I need more which not available in wordpress [2]. I do assist my boss in his Google blog from February 2018 [3]. As it is one of the way that helps to contribute in his work KPI (Key Performance Indicator).

At first, I do feel it is a lot of work in trying to make an entry once per month. But now, I am easily able to publish an entry per day. Which is more than my initial target that is an entry every week.
It is also not easy after you publish an entry [4]. As there will be people who would not mind to teach and corrected you in every single way that they feel appropriate. Therefore, I would suggest for you to enjoy Taylor Swift song: Shake It Off in advance [5].

Despite all of that, I personally think I am benefiting a lot from my blog writing. Such as:
1) Able to keep track my personal achievement.
2) Able to see types of activity that I have done and manage to do on my own and with others.
3) Able to share the pictures of the event, my cats and my harvested organic crops with others without even taking much of their phone memory. As they could view in the blog link I shared with them. No need to download any pictures to their phone. One of my way being considerate to others.

Nowadays, I prefer to write more blog entry whenever I am stressed. Where I am able to write more than 4 entries under such condition. My own way to channeled my stress as the same time able to keep better documentation. Talk about killing 2 birds using one stone 😊. "Kill two birds with one stone" means to succeed in achieving two things in a single action.

Till then, have fun sharing your daily activities with others through any way and channel that you feel appropriate😉.

References:
[2] My first blog entry in blogspot last October 2014 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/10/why-i-am-fortunate-to-use-virgin.html
[3] My boss Google blog that I help to assist in trouble shooting to help expedite the process of using it http://zulfakar.fke.utm.my/
[4] Main reason I make a blog http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/main-reason-for-me-to-make-my-blog.html
[5] Taylor Swift song: Shake It Off from my point of view http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/02/song-taylor-swift-shake-it-off-from-my.html
[6] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-good-working-smartphone-does-helps-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment