Links

Sunday, June 24, 2018

The look of new fruit buds from one of my smaller mulberry tree today.

I manage to stripped trim 2 of my mulberry trees last 28 May 2018. Today, I saw few fruit buds from both of the mulberry trees. However, the smaller mulberry tree bear more fruit buds than the longer one.
The top part view of the smaller mulberry tree.
The bottom part view of the same mulberry tree.
Sorry for the unfocused picture here. The hands shaking too much due to sleep deprive๐Ÿ˜‚.

This one is grown near big drain in front of my house area. Feel really nice seeing the mulberry plants bearing plenty of fruits this time. Worth my effort stripped trim the leaves off ๐Ÿ˜Š. Last time it grow fruits is 31 March 2018 [1]. Almost 2 months gap.
Till then, have fun in taking care of your mulberry trees at home ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Reference:
[1] The look of the mulberry fruits last time from the same tree last 31 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-look-of-my-red-in-colour-organic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment