Links

Friday, June 29, 2018

The look of my home made dodol for the ECE Aidil Fitri celebration event yesterday.

I manage to pack 70 unit of my home made dodol and deliver for the ECE (Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering) Aidil Fitri celebration event yesterday [1].
On my way delivering the ordered dodol.
Posing with my packed dodol.
Safely delivering the packed dodol to the table food.
Baklava testing session.

The look of the rest of the food on the table.

From left of the picture: there is Flavored Ghee Rice( Nasi minyak), Chicken in Spicy Tomato Sauce (Ayam Masak Merah), Yellow Glutinous Rice & Beef Rendang.

Laksa [2].

The desert section on the table.
From left in clock wise sequence: various fruits, roll cake, my dodol, pudding cake, cheese cake, my baklava, caramel pudding.



Me with the rest of ECE female lectures.
The MC finally announced that we can eat.
I am really glad to see the packed dodol finished.
The look of almost empty container.
Just left the one that leaked.

Frankly speaking, I just do not have the time to even to put on make up yesterday. I just went out from home after putting on virgin coconut oil (VCO) and True Matte Moist by True Capture in code Baby Gia (quite a vibrant pink colour).
My quite bare face.
Till then, have fun enjoying the food during your Aidil Fitri celebration event 😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment