Links

Monday, June 18, 2018

The pretty look of my organic ginger plant today.

I am able to do some weeding this morning after tending my cats. Then I saw one from 3 place where I have planted ginger earlier. The ginger plant looks so healthy and green.
I forget to add more soil on the bottom part of the plant.

The pretty green look of the ginger plant leaf.
The leaf smell very fragrant. Seems like it would be suitable to be used in my grill cooking later for extra fragrant on the cooking.

Hopefully another 2 of them manage to grow well also. As I have paused quite a while during Ramadhan from tending after my plants. Quite a few also unable to survive during few hot weeks in Ramadhan.

I do think I need to plant more of them after this. As my cats and me would benefit more of the fresh organic ginger roots in our chicken soup later. For me, it could help to assist me especially when I am bloating during the few days of the month๐Ÿ˜‚.

Till then, have fun tending after your plants at home ๐Ÿ˜‰.

References:
[1] Ginger https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger
[2] Bonglai in my home https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-organic-bonglai-harvest-for-my-cats.html

No comments:

Post a Comment