Links

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Cooking steamed chocolate cake in classroom last time in May 2016.

I have manage to demonstrate  to cook my chocolate cake last time in my boss Digital System class last 5 May 2016.
The look of the finished mixed cake batter in the class. 
The looked of the cooked cake around 10 minutes before the class ends.


The batter that I make able to produce 3 unit of steamed cakes. Since the lunch box bowl is not that huge.
Second batch of the cake.

Close up on the cake.

Close up on the steamed cake texture. Does resemble sarang semut cake.
Sadly, I forget to ask the students in class to help take picture of me making the cake. Since the class in session.
Actually, the cooking demo is to show the students that they can make their own cake using this type of lunch box. Or more towards healthier cooking style since only can cook using steam method with this lunch box. The funny part is most of them asking whether can cook maggie using the lunch box or not.
That is my first and last time making such cooking demo. As it is not easy to be the one and only person to bring all the cooking equipment, set them up, making the cake batter, cook, clean up after wards. Unless I do it in one place that have sink within 2 feet away such as in a pantry. Still, it is lots of hassle to do it all alone.

Till then, have fun in cooking in your work place.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment