Links

Saturday, June 2, 2018

The look of unknown plant that grow in my house compound.

I think I saw the seeds near my wall in between neighbour house earlier before Ramadhan. I did move one of the seed since it is too near with my other plants. Below is the look of the unknown plant.
The seed is clearly seen under the plant stem.

Hopefully there will be people who could help to identify the plant. I normally leave unknown plant to grow bigger if I am not able to identify them. As when they grow bigger, easier to detect the identity from the characteristic of the leaves and stem.

Update:
After asking around, many people able to identify the plant as tamarind (asam jawa) plant. Now I can recall throwing the seeds there after using the flesh for my sambal anchovies earlier before Ramadhan, 14 May 2018 [1].
What a luck. I have been putting the plant in my wanted list for almost 2 years already.

Till then, have fun in identifying the unknown plant at home.

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-well-blended-sambal-anchovies-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment