Links

Saturday, June 23, 2018

My fresh organic papaya for my dinner yesterday and lunch today.

Fortunately yesterday the rain stopped when I am about to make some cleaning and weeding in my yard. I also manage to harvest 2 unit of fresh organic papaya from 2 different trees in such a good weather.
My 965 gm papaya for my dinner yesterday.

The peeled weight of my papaya is 896 gm.
The look of organic papaya for my lunch today = 1,239 gm.
It does feel nice eating fresh organic papaya that I personally grow myself at home. As I have no worries to clean them using special ingredient like salt and etc. It also help me to detox my bowel which start to do waste treatment this evening. Which makes me visit the toilet more frequent than normal days 😊.
I am also in the midst of trimming my papaya tree so that they will be shorter so that it would be easier for me to plucked it later without the need of using ladder.
Till then, have fun enjoying your fresh organic harvest at home😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment