Links

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

The look of unusual caterpillar at home yesterday on my soursop plant.

I saw unusual caterpillar on my soursop leaf yesterday.
The look of the unusual caterpillar.



The look from above.
The caterpillar seems to have few horns on its top and bottom part. So far, it is not moving at all the time I snap pictures of it.
I should check the name of the caterpillar later. At this moment, let it here for future reference.

Update:
It is green horned caterpillar. All based from the pictures that I took👆. Definitely it is not an easy task identifying such insect based on taken pictures only.
As such task would falls under the expertise of Entomologist that study Entomology [1]. Which something I might need to consider later for professional services.

Entomology (from Ancient Greek ἔντομον (entomon), meaning 'insect', and -λογία (-logia), meaning 'study of') is the scientific study of insects, a branch of zoology [1].

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment