Links

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Harvesting my pisang tanduk (banana) fruits this evening

I saw 2 of my pisang tanduk (banana) fruits turned yellow this evening. After carefully think of way to harvest the pisang tanduk (banana) fruits, I execute the plan using my machete.

The look of harvested pisang tanduk (banana) fruits.




4 of 13 unit broken in 2 pieces due to the fall impact towards the edge of the side drain.

The look of the pisang tanduk stem after being cut down.
Wrong step and cut down technique would end up the pisang tanduk (banana) stem falls down to neighbour house.
Seems like the pisang tanduk (banana) fruits ripe 2 months before expected due date.
Till then, have fun in harvesting your home grown pisang tanduk (banana) fruits.

References:
[1] List of suggested banana plant based on my preference for pisang goreng (fried banana fritters), banana cake, banana pancake, cekodok/cucur pisang (fried banana balls), pengat pisang (sweet banana desert), lepat pisang (steamed banana desert) and kerepek pisang (banana chips).
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-tips-for-those-who-want-to-start.html
[2] The look of my pengat pisang (sweet banana desert) for supper last night of 23 February 2019
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-look-of-my-pengat-pisang-tanduk-as.html

No comments:

Post a Comment