Links

Thursday, February 28, 2019

My light and simple make up today with nose shading and face contour.

My light and simple make up look this morning. With eyebrows drawn neatly, light nose shading and light cheek contour. All of these completed within 15 to 30 minutes.



Manage to pose with my pisang tanduk and pisang lemak manis before they go with their new owner.

I do not clean up my eyebrows after defining them as I am cutting off the time for it due to my short time limit. It would look more neat and tidy if I have do so. Still I have to make do with time I have in hands.
What important is I manage to pull a fresh healthy make up look.
Till then, have fun in applying fast and light make up before going out for work😉💪.

References:
[1] The look of my pengat pisang tanduk last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-look-of-my-pengat-pisang-tanduk.html
[2] Harvesting 13 unit of my pisang tanduk last 23 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/harvesting-my-pisang-tanduk-banana.html

No comments:

Post a Comment