Links

Monday, January 28, 2019

My review on my custom IT Cosmetics from Airbrush collection.

It is 10 pieces of brush within this custom set of IT Cosmetics. It is from their Airbrush collection. I get free make up sponge brand SAB with this purchase. Bought it last 31 May 2018. Received it July 2018.
The 3 brushes I used this past week (from bottom up): 
  • Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102 [2]. I used to apply my BB stick.
  • Airbrush Essential Bronzer Brush #114 [3]. I used it to powder all over my face. The huge size make the work finish faster. Despite it function for bronzer application.
  • Airbrush Powder Wand Brush #108 [4]. I used it to apply blush. Despite its function for powder application.


The balance 7 brushes that I hardly used due to my 15 minutes make up routine:
  • Airbrush Blending Crease Brush #105 [5]
  • Airbrush Blurring Concealer Brush #103 [6]
  • Airbrush Angled Shadow Crease Brush #117 [7]. I normally use this for my nose shading when I have extra time.
  • Airbrush Precision Smudger Brush #124 [8]
  • Airbrush Precision Shadow Brush #112 [9]
  • Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101 [10]
  • Airbrush Angled Shadow Crease Brush #115 [11]


Close up on the eye brushes.
Reason I put detailed information of my brushes as my unique way in making documented inventory of it. As I tend to mix and match my brushes from different set. End up unable to trace the correct amount of unit per set and actual brushes that come with the set. As I tend to buy custom brush set that being sold by my supplier.
Till then, have fun in making documented inventory of your brushes.

References:
[1] My look using It Cosmetics from Airbrush collection custom set last 27 June 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-simple-make-up-look-yesterday.html
[5] Airbrush Blending Crease Brush #105
[6] Airbrush Blurring Concealer Brush #103
[7] Airbrush Angled Shadow Crease Brush #117
https://www.ulta.com/airbrush-angled-shadow-crease-brush-117?productId=xlsImpprod11061158
[11] Airbrush Angled Shadow Crease Brush #117

[12] My make up look using this brush set last 16 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-simple-make-up-look-today-without.html

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete