Links

Thursday, January 17, 2019

My birthday gift of custom set Morphe brushes that arrived today.

My birthday gift of custom set Morphe brushes arrive safely today. All thanks to my lovely customer that make it happen😘.
Custom set of 17 pieces of Morphe brushes.
The funny part is the parcel sent to KLIA hub despite Batu Pahat distance to JB is just 2 hours away.


Not sure why the long route of delivery. Quite a shocking delivery SOP (Standard Operating Procedure). Well, still I am glad the parcel arrrived to me safely by 3 pm today. The brushes also in good condition. Many thanks to pos laju delivery service😉💪.
This custom complete Morphe brush set is 22.2% cheaper than 15 pieces Zoeva Luxe Complete set brush while it is under 40% offer today.
40% off Zoeva Luxe Complete set. Left RM 450 from 750.
Still this custom complete Morphe brush set cheaper that the price of 15 pieces Zoeva Luxe Complete set brush that I bought last April 2015 [1]. That time I manage to get it under 25% discount offer.

Will make another entry of my review on this custom set of Morphe brushes after I deep clean it this weekend😉.
Till then, have fun enjoying good birthday gift😘.

Reference:
[1] My review on 15 pieces Zoeva Luxe Complete set brush https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/12/my-review-on-zoeva-luxe-complete-set.html

No comments:

Post a Comment