Links

Friday, February 8, 2019

Truly satisfied with my make up look after using my custom Morphe brush set.

At first I thought my make up looks better due to different primer usage. But looking at  my make up after Maghrib prayer, I do know it is all due to my custom Morphe brush set [1,2]. I am using my Samsung J7 Prime (upgraded with Android version 8.1.0) with the aid of my mini LED light [3,4]. This is taken late evening of 28 January 2019.

Close up view.


Can see how nice my eyebrows look.


Cometics used to achive this look:

  • BB stick from Maybelline [5]
  • Sivanna blush code 03 [6]
  • Lipstick from L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in code Bazaar.
  • Eyebrows using my Cosway eyebrows pallette [6]
  • Powder off using NARS loose powder code 02

For me personally, I do see the impact and difference using high quality make up brush, average and low. As I have tried them all. Details on how to choose type of make up brushes can be shared in my grooming class and under my consultation services.
Till then, have fun in using good quality make up brushes and clean them well.

References:
[1] My make up look in the morning of 27 January 2019 using my custom Morphe brush set https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-make-up-look-using-my-custom-morphe.html
[2] My custom Morphe brush set received last 17 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-birthday-gift-of-custom-set-morphe.html
[3] My precious Samsung J7 Prime bought last 14 June 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/06/grabbing-opportunity-to-upgrade-phone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment