Links

Monday, December 25, 2017

Cat stalker lurking and pushing the sliding glass to eat in the house

I am giving one of my favourite stray cat at home food last night after I reach home. I have to feed him inside as there are 5 cats already waiting for me at my gate once I reach home last night.
He is being cautious

The cat stalker

Close up on the 3 from 5 cat stalker
Eating slowly

Able to see the face of the left one and the middle one focus in watching the one inside๐Ÿ˜…

The cat stalkers even fight among themselves and pushing the sliding door in their attempt to join the chosen one eat chicken soup๐Ÿ˜‹
The middle one really focus in watching and didn't budge an inch. Talk about determination ๐Ÿ˜‰
Till then, have fun giving food the stray cats. Since for me, sharing food is caring ๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment